Control Your Phone Bill & Protect Yourself from Unauthorized Dial-Ups! Do you worry that your dial-up connection might be hijacked to dial up another unauthorized pay line? While simply surfing the internet, you or your children might easily download software that would redirect your dial-up connection to an unauthorized pay dial-up line, resulting in a huge phone bill! Protect yourself now with Quickstart Internet Dialer Protector.
Protects Your Dial-Up Connection:
- Warns You of Dialers
- Warns You of Suspicious Files
- Blocks Long-Distance Phone Connections
- Custom Settings to Screen Phone
Quick & Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Designed to be quick and easy to use, with no more complicated manuals to read and figure out how to get started! Utilizing the latest in Windows XP technology, Quickstart Internet Dialer Protector is fast and easy to set up to protect yourself from redirected dial-ups. Youll be up and running in no time at all!
- Automatic Detection and Disconnection of Redirected Dial-Ups
- Protection from Long-Distance Phone Connections
- Custom Block and Allow Phone Connections
- Defined User Phone Book Registries
- Program Registries for Allowed Dial-Up Connections
- Two Modes of Screening Phone Connections
- Screens Attempted Dial-Up Connections
- Screens Phone Book Modifications
System Requirements for Windows
- Windows® 98, Me, 2000, XP
- 450 MHz Pentium II or faster
- 64 MB RAM
- 5 MB free hard disk space
- 800x600 monitor
- Internet access and POP3 e-mail account*
*User is responsible for all internet access fees and phone charges.